Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fashion show images

If you are interested in getting images, your images from the Fashion show please just contact me either by email or call 307-752-2239. I can email or give you JPG images. Which would be great for facebook. If you would like printed images I would love to have them printed professionally on professional papers for you. I will be charging just $10 to edit the images, time of putting in the order, Ect. The cost of images and styles can be found at www.whcc.com.
If you are willing to have your images put onto my blog or Joshes web page please copy sign and email back the model release form at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnCGCLhI33WtWa5zei1xbFz-GCgB2IExtyRthDiVaRs/edit?hl=en&authkey=CK7AoogD

or on the top of this blog. Electronic signitures work perfectly fine. If you prefer to sign by hand feel free to contact me and I can meet you for the signing. If you are interested in having a portrait or headshot done feel free to contact me as well.

If you have any questions feel free to call 307-752-2239.
Thank you and have a great day,
Josh

No comments: